Here's How to Fix it
iOS 11 includes hundreds of new features and improvements for iPhone. But like any major iOS software update some users seem to be facing problems after updating to iOS 11 such as Wi-Fi / Bluetooth connection problems, draining battery life a lot faster etc.
Some users seem to be having problems connecting their iPhones and iPads to Bluetooth devices (iBlue Smart Gate) after installing the iOS 11 update.
The first step you'd want to take is to ensure that the problem is with your iPhone or iPad and not with the Bluetooth accessory you're trying to connect to.
How to Fix iOS 11 Bluetooth Problems
If you find out that the problem lies with your iPhone or iPad running iOS 11, here are a few solutions you could try:1. Turn off Bluetooth and Reboot
The first thing to try is to turn off your Bluetooth and restart your iPhone or iPad:
• Turn off Bluetooth by going to Settings > Bluetooth and turning off the Bluetooth toggle.
• Hard reset your iPhone by holding the Home button (Volume down button on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus) and the Power button until you see the Apple logo.
• Now enable Bluetooth again from Control Center or Settings > Bluetooth.
• Try connecting to the device now. If the problem still isn't solved, try the next solution.
2. Reset Network Settings
If the tip not worked, you could also try resetting your network settings. A side effect of doing this is that all your Wi-Fi settings will also be cleared, so you might have to rejoin Wi-Fi networks, and configure VPN all over again.
Here's how to reset network settings:
• Open Settings and navigate to General > Reset
• Tap Reset Network Settings
• You'll be required to enter your passcode, if you have one.
• Confirm your action in the popup
3. Restore and Setup as new iPhone
This is not ideal, but if none of these tips fix your issues, the last resort is to restore your iPhone or iPad via iTunes, and set it up as a new device. This way, you start afresh, and get rid of possibly problematic customizations and settings on your device. Follow the instructions in the post linked below to do a clean restore to the latest version of iOS via iTunes.
Download the latest iBlue Smart Key 3.0.13 app
Do you use the iOS 11? How do you like the latest iOS release from Apple? Comment it….
Dear iBlue Smart Key (iOS) users,
On 17 September, the latest iOS 11 will be available for download. We are preparing for the big event. The latest iBlue Smart Key (iOS) app is already at Apple.
If you already have iOS 11 beta on your phone, please send us (email@example.com
) the Apple ID and receive an invitation to the Test Flight version.